Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

How my measurements have changed - ONE MONTH REVIEW

So, I haven't done any photos - which is shame because I loooove before and after photos... just not of my fat arse!  So a quick blog today about how my measurements are shaping up.  I measured myself first on 15th Feb, one day after starting Dukan and measured myself yesterday on 15th March.  The results are in!



Click for Bigger View

Ok, so I know it looks a little weird... still pretty frickin' "curvy" but other than that I'm pleased.  I didn't really know what to expect to be honest, but now the first results are in I think what I would like next is for my bottom to definitely come in under 40 inches!! My big fat calves are still big and fat but they've always been big.  I'd like at the end for everything to be under 40 inches, even, maybe under 36?

So looking at what the percentage lost from each of these areas, it's looking a little something like this:


R upper arm -6%
L upper arm -6%
bust -5%
under bust -6%
waist -9%
belly button -5%
tummy at widest point -4%
hips -6%
bum -4%
R thigh -5%
L thigh -6%
R calf 0%
L calf 0%



Great news! Waist is down by a whole 9%!  Problem areas to focus on; tum & bum - isn't it always!!?  You know what this means... dukan exercises, yes I have slacking off big time.  No more!  I shall endeavour to stick with them until the next measure session in one month's time and then we can see if hot-spotting those areas really makes a difference!

Have a great weekend you guys. Love love.
Fatty. Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment