Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

D-Day is Set

Just a quick one tonight...

Was going to start Dukan this weekend, but then our house just became very overbooked.  Grumpy Housemate claims she had booked out the spare-room months ago, whilst the b/f has asked one his friends to stay because he thought it was free. Nice housemate had agreed to lend her room to b/f's friend and stay elsewhere, but now she knows who who his friend is, she is refusing.  It's all very political.   So it will largely be a full and rowdy house this weekend.  Not great.  So I am starting on Tuesday, after Grumpy Housemate leaves for holiday for three weeks (yes!)

Did a big ol' shop online and roughly (very roughly) planned out my meals, see below.  I was trying to get a good balance of lean meat, fish, eggs and low fat dairy, without going over my oatbran allowance.  Suffice to say, even if I dont' stick to the below, I will have MORE than enough protein to last me the six days.  Oh yes and it's six days now.  I have plateaued somewhere around 78kg, rather than closer to 79kg I thought I was, so thought I'd do my 'True Weight' again.  Well, the weight loss is the same - I have to go down to 62.2kg (as opposed to the 62.3kg I was told initially), but I was given 6 days of attack, when originally I'd been given 5 and 111 days of cruise, as opposed to the initial 115.  Ah well, the sooner I get down to my true weight the happier I'll be!!

Rough Plan for ATTACK! Week

I've always been a little afraid of getting into weight loss because I don't trust myself not to get completely obsessed!!  Have kept the facebook stalking of my thinner friends down to a minimum, am trying to see them as inspiration as opposed to a stick to flog myself with.  I'm trusting that this will all become pretty routine and I won't go totally crazy.

I don't know if I mentioned before, but I freelance.  At the moment I have three contracts and I'm really busy.  The most frustrating contract I have right now is a collaborative project that I'm doing with other researchers.  Anyway, it's pretty tough and I got the rage tonight as I feel I'm the only democratic and fair member in my team.  After a bit of an altercation earlier I stomped off to find the cat and browse the cupboards - the aim being to find furry to hug and something sweet and / or alcoholic.  I didn't consume anything in the end, but how do you keep those rebound reactions at bay when all you really want is a drink!?  Also, the cat wasn't very interested in being loved but wanted a second portion of dinner.  I think he's a bit of a fatty too!

Anyway.  Enough for now.  Back to work - so grim!  Actually really looking forward to my "prescribed walks"!

Fatty. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment