Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

CEASE FIRE, end of ATTACK phase

So attack is finally over. Phew. Honestly, there were moments when it was really hard going but I'm super pleased I persevered.  This morning I weighed in 76.1kg (12 stone) which I am pleased about.  I was meant to be 75.8kg (which would have pushed me into the 11st 13lbs range and psychologically I REALLY want to be not weight 12st something) But I'm not, so oh well. Though that said, I have lost 5lbs, which it what was predicted and I'm not as low as I should be because I was 1lb heavier when I started than when I worked out the calculations.  See the graph below



Attack Week Weight Loss (in kg) 
I blame the faux cheesecake I had last night.  I put my oatbran ration at the bottom (like a faux biscuit base) and then I was totally full after dinner (Dukanized seriously good meatballs) but then I HAD to eat it, because I HAD to have my oatbran.  Bummer.

So a bit of a silly Sunday.  Time to pull my socks up for Monday.

Also, I thought this might interest / amuse you.  I took my measurements the other day, just because I'm curious to know how and where I will slim down.  I spent a while online looking for a sort of avatar I could put my measurements into and view it that way, but I couldn't find one so instead I just did a bar graph.  It's funny because you can see a sort of shape it to it (as though it's a torso lying horizontally) and how far my fat bum sticks out!
Fat Arse (in inches)
And just so I can put up MORE pictures, here is my planned menu for the week 1 of cruise:

Cruise Week 1
Also, if any of these pictures are seeming a bit small, you can just click on them to make them bigger!

I know I never stick to my menu plans religiously, as sometimes don't feel like what is on there, but it's nice to have it all the same.

My other commitment to cruise phase is to start those Dukan exercises, the ones at the back of the book that I'd assiduously been ignoring until now.   

Commence Cruise!  111 days and counting...

Fatty. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment